Saturday, October 18, 2008

magical marriage pixie dust

NOTICE TO ALL MEN: if you are truely and honestly interested in finding that special someone in your life then i highly recommend you date me! no, not because i want to get married (i don't even know some of you) BUT apparently, almost every guy i "date" gets engaged within a year of dating me.

i'm serious!

it actually just happened again. the last guy i dated, earlier this year, just got engaged.
i'm actually really happy for him. i knew from minute one that he and i weren't going to work out but i tried to be open minded and went out with him anyway.

he's a really sweet guy and i'm very excited that he's found love :)

of course, the only stipulation is that you have to really, honestly, and truely desire to get married. not ALL the guys i've dated are married or engaged to be married, but most of them are.

so, if you want to get married, give me a call, i'll sprinkle some of my magical marriage pixie dust on you, and within a year you'll be shelling out for an engagement ring and going to cake tastings! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...where do I sign up?

Unknown said...

Love this... you are too funny!

hapless roamantic said...

rjg - there's a sign up list and i can add you to it...lol :)

shauna - you have NO idea how true this is. my girl toya told me that she calls this the scotty pippen phenomenon - always on the assist! hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

I used to have a crush on you back in college. Too afraid to ask you out.

hapless roamantic said...

umm, anonymous, was i really that unapproachable? i don't think i ever said no to anyone that asked me out. especially since almost no one did...

Anonymous said...

That is hard to believe. You are gorgeous. Too bad I can't turn back time!

hapless roamantic said...

anon - believe it or not, it's the truth. i think you've just given me my topic for my next post. it'll describe a little more about that.
thanks for the compliment tho. :)