Thursday, September 25, 2008

it's all coming back to me

i have so much to talk about, so much to share. i only tonight created this new blog. i do not know what i will be inspired to post here but i know i am inspired often enough that this should be updated fairly regularly. at least that is my hope. i call this, and myself, the hapless roamantic. yes, i know i spelled romantic incorrectly but that was done purposefully. i feel as though i am a wanderer, an explorer, a nomad. i am driven to roam. i am, in my essence, a romantic. i would say a hopeless romantic, but i live to experience true romance. therefore i call myself a hapless romantic, as it seems i just get unlucky at times. while at times i will write about some random interest i have in some random guy, i also intend to share poetry and ideas, observations and insights. at times i will be incredibly deep and at times i expect i'll be unbelievably shallow. in any event, this will be the world's window into my mind. hope you enjoy the ride as much as i do!

No comments: